Account & Technical Manager (Ireland Based)
Who are MSite?
From humble beginnings, MSite has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world’s most demanding workplaces. Our customers, including major organisations like airports and construction companies, expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our products and services.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At MSite, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to join our Operations Team.
What does a Technical Project Manager do?
Service a specified key account within the construction sector; develop positive working relationships at site level and aid Senior account manager in achieving account goals through acting as a permanent Ireland based contact, that can also support the goal for further growth in Ireland.
- Achieve the growth objectives of a key account
- Work closely with the Senior account manager and Customer Operations team to drive customer satisfaction across the on-boarding and servicing of MSite
- To be able to survey and advise site teams of the best fit for our products
- To be able to deliver on site training and basic on site technical support
- Contribute towards strategic account plans in real time
- Manage customer activity through Salesforce.com. This includes pipeline management, quoting and order processing.
- Contribute towards driving new business through lead generation specifically in the Irish territory.
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
- Ensure follow up appointments with project teams are achieved against set K.P.I’s
- Frequent travel to customer sites Ireland (Republic and Northern Ireland) with possible travel to the U.K
How to stand out
- 3+ years’ experience in a Customer facing or Account Management role (SaaS and or construction experience desirable)
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at different levels
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations
- Confident individual who will pro-actively attend site visits and is able to engage and understand the customers’ requirements
- A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Must hold a valid driving license
What we can do for you
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty