Business Development Manager
Who are MSite?
From humble beginnings, MSite has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world’s most demanding workplaces. Our customers, including major construction companies, expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our products and services.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At MSite, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our Sales Team.
What does a Business Development Manager do?
- Identify new business opportunities to continuously generate a pipeline of leads
- Maintain an accurate and up to date pipeline of opportunities
- Manager prospects through the entire sales cycle from lead generation to, meetings, quotations and deal closure
- Build trusted relationships with targeted core prospects at executive, operational and local/project levels to support securing new business.
- Completing Tenders and RFI’s / RFP’s for potential new customers and following up on these to see how MSite can win new business
- Delivering Sale’s presentations to prospects which showcase MSites’ capabilities.
- Develop opportunities with the goal of maturing the customer to be handed over to the expand team.
- Networking to identify new business opportunities and raise MSite’ profile withing the industry.
- Collate evolving market and customer requirements to inform product and service development plans.
How to stand out
- 3 years Business to Business sales experience. Construction or biometric experience would be an added advantage, though not essential.
- Significant direct sales experience in a target based, commission orientated, volume sales environment, working at a variety of levels.
- Strong commercial awareness and demonstrable commercial success, exceeding sales targets throughout career.
- Excellent customer service and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs and develop deliverable product and commercial solutions to satisfy their requirements.
- Demonstrable bold determination to identify and close sales opportunities.
- Ability to develop and influence relationships at multiple levels within the customer organisation, including at senior level.
- Ability to work independently to achieve ambitious business targets.
- Must be willing to travel nationally with out of hours working occasionally required, plus potential for international travel
What we can do for you
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty