Cloud Software Developer
An exciting opportunity has become available in the U. K’s leading biometric software company. MSite are looking for a dynamic individual to join their product and technology team to support in the design and creation of new biometric solutions and industry leading robust products.
Applicants should be passionate about developing software in an agile software development environment and be looking for a challenge.
Key Accountabilities and ResponsibilitiesDesign:
- Responsible for delivering against the defined architecture of the company’s cloud software suite.
- Actively contribute to design and SCRUM meetings
- Produce clear and accurate code that complies with design documentation and that complies with internal standards
- Manage -Provide regular, accurate and timely status reports to line manager and team with regard to project status and issues and following all internal processes
- We are looking for ways to do things better, so you’ll be encouraged to take on smaller projects to do that
- Maintenance of current products and support to continuous development team
- Technical Degree (or similar e.g. Microsoft Certified Application Developer)
- Relevant working experience.
- Professional qualifications recognised by BCS, Microsoft, etc. (desirable).
- At least 2 years C# .net experience in a commercial development environment Experience of distributed architectures and micro-service delivery.
- Good Knowledge and experience with Visual Studio 2017
- Detailed knowledge of the .NET Framework
- Experience of writing software for cloud environments (Azure and/or AWS)
- Experience in of RDMS most importantly SQL Server
- Experience of integrating solutions with external 3rd party systems.
- Experience of writing C# automated tests (Unit, Integration)
- Experience of .NET Core.
- Experience of vue.js.
- Experience of biometrics.
- Experience of working in an agile software environment.
- Passionate, persistent, creative and can get things done
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on their own, or in a team
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail and the ability to deliver a quality product
- Ability to provide estimates and work to timescales
- Demonstrable passion and enthusiasm for the implementation of technology and biometric-based solutions.