Desktop Support Apprentice
Who are MSite?
From humble beginnings, MSite has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world’s most demanding workplaces. Our customers, including major construction companies, expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our products and services.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At MSite, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Desktop Support Apprentice to join our Digital Strategy Team.
What does a Desktop Support Apprentice do?
- First line issue logging and support, prioritising requests.
- Using your I.T. skills help troubleshoot and resolve Desktop \ OS \ Software issues, to our office and field based staff.
- Ownership of desktop imaging / build / deployment process.
- Basic Active Directory administration, creating / unlocking accounts etc.
- Administration of 365 licences for Application and Web resources.
How to stand out
- Educated to BTEC / A-Level ideally including an IT related subject
- Have a passion for technology and customer service
What we can do for you
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty