Who are MSite?
From humble beginnings, MSite has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world’s most demanding workplaces. Our customers, including major construction companies, expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our products and services.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At MSite, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join our Finance Team.
What does a Finance Manager do?
- Lead, coach, and develop junior members of the Finance Team to deliver core skills and knowledge improvement
- Manage cashflow in line with the banking facilities
- Preparation and analysis of relevant Management Accounts
- Working with the Finance Director and Heads of Department to drive improvements in business performance
- Lead in the sourcing, implementation and management of a new ERP system
- Manage all aspects of taxation (monthly/ quarterly/ annual returns)
- Develop and maintain relationship with Accountants (including audit)
How to stand out
- Experience of ERP Systems
- Experience of Change Management
- Revenue Recognition/Order Flows/Margin Structure experience
- Strong excel skills
- Proven ability to upgrade reporting and drive change in an organisation
- Provide financial knowledge in a simple and easily understandable way to finance and non-finance individuals
- Strong presentation skills and previous use of MS PowerPoint
- Strong technical experience
- Experience in supporting the growth of talented and skilled personnel while maintaining a highly engaged team
- Educated to degree level
- ACA Qualified (or equivalent)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to drive change and influence peers
- Highly analytical
- Effective communicator
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Keen eye for detail
- Highly numerate/literate but able to bring figures to life
- Comfortable working under own initiative and well organised
- Confident with strong interpersonal skills
What we can do for you
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty
- Hybrid Working