Graduate Account Manager
We work with the biggest names in the construction sector supporting the iconic builds and huge national infrastructure schemes. All this takes time, attention, and a passionate devotion to customer satisfaction.
Your role is to work with our Senior Account Management team on all aspects of customer accounts, account administration and the management of client relationships, to deliver an outstanding MSite experience.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Support the Senior Account Manager to generate sales to existing clients, developing meaningful and long-term relationships.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date pipeline which can deliver month on month completed deals which accurately reflects the milestones / stages in the sales process.
- Monitor company performance against customer utilisation and service level agreements and flag potential issues.
- Tailor quotations to meet both client and MSite’s needs.
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Work with the Support Team to ensure planned maintenance is scheduled in.
- Carry out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Attending meetings with clients as and when required to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Update our critical sales systems such as Salesforce and Crush to ensure we also have accurate, up to date customer data.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
Qualifications and Skills
- Educated to degree level
- Honest, genuine, confident and sociable
- Well-presented, articulate and highly motivated
- Driven, self-starter, tenacious, target-driven,
- Must be willing to travel nationally with out of hours working occasionally required.