Who are MSite?
From humble beginnings, MSite has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world’s most demanding workplaces. Our customers, including major construction companies, expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our products and services.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At MSite, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Officer to join our HR Team.
What does a HR Officer do?
The HR Officer will provide first line HR support across the business, operating in an approachable and engaging manner whilst maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Provide first line advice and support across the business through all aspects of the employee life cycle, referring to the HR Business Partner when necessary.
- Support the full recruitment process including scanning CV’s, arranging interviews and creating offer packs.
- Support the onboarding of new employees, ensuring that inductions are scheduled in a timely manner, welcoming the new employee to the business and ensuring their induction meetings are held on time except in very exceptional circumstances.
- Preparation of monthly payroll.
- Become a superuser and ambassador of HR systems.
- Ensure that all employee documents are maintained and updated when necessary.
- Maintain a suite of document templates including employment contracts, variation to contract letters, invitation to meeting letters etc. ensuring they are kept up to date and in line with contractual and statutory requirements.
- Maintain a computer-based filing system to ensure documents and information are retained and easy to locate.
- Office and fleet Management duties.
- General administration duties, supporting the business where required.
How to stand out
- CIPD Level 3 Qualified
- Experience of working in a high-skilled, highly creative, fast paced environment
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a Generalist HR role
What we can do for you
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty