Junior Account Manager
Who are MSite?
From humble beginnings, MSite has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world’s most demanding workplaces. Our customers, including major construction companies, expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our products and services.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At MSite, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Account Manager to join our Sales Team.
What does a Junior Account Manager do?
- Support the Account Managers and Business Development Managers to generate sales to existing clients, developing meaningful and long-term relationships.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date pipeline which can deliver month on month completed deals which accurately reflects the milestones / stages in the sales process.
- Monitor company performance against customer utilisation and service level agreements and flag potential issues.
- Tailor quotations to meet both client and MSite’s needs.
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Work with the Support Team to ensure planned maintenance is scheduled in.
- Carry out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Attending meetings with clients as and when required to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Update our critical sales systems such as Salesforce and Crush to ensure we also have accurate, up to date customer data.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
How to stand out
- Educated to degree level.
- Honest, genuine, confident and sociable
- Well-presented, articulate and highly motivated
- Driven, self-starter, tenacious, target-driven,
- Must be willing to travel nationally with out of hours working occasionally required.
What we can do for you
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty