Who are MSite?
From humble beginnings, MSite has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world’s most demanding workplaces. Our customers, including major construction companies, expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our products and services.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At MSite, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Owner to join our Product Team.
What does a Product Owner do?
To support the Product Management function by ensuring development deliverables are built to design specification before they enter the production environment and to coordinate the product deployment process, ensuring the effective rollout of new products to internal stakeholders including Operations, Support, Sales and Marketing.
- Attend standups with all development teams on a daily basis to ensure intended product direction is being followed and that the finished product meets design specification
- Coordinate the internal rollout of new products, producing the necessary handover materials and organising training sessions in a timely manner
- Production of internal and external product release notes
- Maintenance of product backlog and organisation of product maintenance release contents/objectives
- Maintain close-proximity to customers/users, garnering customer requirements to inform the product backlog/roadmap
- Perform routine analysis to inform the product backlog/roadmap. Includes:
- trend analysis of support tickets to identify problem areas (not necessarily defects) which should be addressed in the product backlog
- usage analysis (using Google Analytics) to understand user flows/patterns
- Input to design process – should contribute with a deep understanding of user behaviours and needs. Will need to understand all design specifications intimately in order to ensure they are being delivered as per design intent
How to stand out
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline, or extensive experience in lieu
- Experience of working within Agile development methodologies
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar role
What we can do for you
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty