Who are MSite?
From humble beginnings, MSite has risen to become the construction industry’s leading technology platform for workforce management.
Our complete end-to-end solutions help construction site teams optimally manage their workforce and site operations simultaneously. Through our innovative technologies, we are driving productivity and leading safety in construction.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At MSite, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator to join our Customer Operations Team.
What does a Project Administrator do?
- Assist in the management and coordination of project delivery and installation of MSite to our customers
- Liaise with suppliers and colleagues relating to project delivery, to ensure project timescales are met
- Adhere to H&S practices associated to project delivery and installation
- Update project supervisor/manager of active projects, reporting performance of task completion
- Arrangement and coordination of inbound and outbound deliveries
- Providing administrative support for the Customer Operations team i.e. booking travel and accommodation
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages & updating systems
How to stand out
- 1 year(s) experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility in approach to work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with business CRMs (e.g. Salesforce)
What We Can Do For You
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty