Senior Account Manager
Who are MSite?
From humble beginnings, MSite has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world’s most demanding workplaces. Our customers, including major construction companies, expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our products and services.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At MSite, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join our Sales Team.
What does a Senior Account Manager do?
- Retain critical customers by driving customer adoption, utilisation, satisfaction and satisfaction
- Own the governance of your accounts. This includes: chairing meetings, facilitating workshops, developing and driving account plans and financials and managing account risks, issues and actions
- Develop great customer relationships throughout the customers’ business and manage structured stakeholder engagement plans
- Identify growth opportunities and develop engagement approaches and plans to exploit those opportunities - Achieve the growth objectives of your account
- Get to know your customers’ business - Understand their priorities, initiatives, plans and pipeline
- Use our data to monitor account health and intervene proactively to drive growth and mitigate risks
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to support new site onboarding, new product releases
- Facilitate customer collaboration on the Product Roadmap
- Achieve 100% renewals of customer framework agreements and enterprise software contracts
How to stand out
- 7+ years’ experience in Customer Success, Consulting or Senior Account Management (SaaS desirable)
- Proven experience in building lasting customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Consulting skill set: strong business acumen, analytical and decision making skills
- Proven project management and delivery experience
- Working knowledge and experience with contracts and contract negotiations
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft office suite of services
- Highly motivated and driven by developing strong customer relationships
- Proactive, organised, efficient and solution orientated
- Personable, credible and confident with lots of positive energy
- Passionate about business and dissatisfaction with the status quo – always thinking of ways to improve
What we can do for you
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty