Senior Account /Sales Manager (Ireland Based)
Who are MSite?
From humble beginnings, MSite has risen to become the construction industry’s leading technology platform for workforce management.
Our complete end-to-end solutions help construction site teams optimally manage their workforce and site operations simultaneously. Through our innovative technologies, we are driving productivity and leading safety in construction.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At MSite, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Training Manager to join our Sales Team.
What does a Senior Account/Sales Manager do?
This is a dual role and the successful candidate must be a self-starter. The primary purpose is to service Sisk Ireland with whom MSite has an exclusive contract across all projects. Key is to develop positive working relationships at site to achieve account goals through acting as a permanent Ireland based contact. The second component to the role is to build new business in Ireland.
Achieve the growth objectives of a key account
- Drive client utilization, retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Work closely with the Customer Operations and other internal take holders team to drive customer satisfaction across the on-boarding and servicing of MSite
- To be able to survey and advise site teams of the best fit for our products
- To be able to deliver on site training and basic on-site technical support
- Build and drive activity from a strategic account plans (utilizing existing tools)
- Manage customer activity through Salesforce.com. This includes pipeline management, quoting and order processing.
- Contribute towards driving new business through self-lead generation and working alongside the marketing team on campaign activity specifically in the Irish territory.
- Frequent travel to customer sites Ireland (Republic and Northern Ireland) with possible international travel
How to stand out
- 3+ years’ experience in a Customer facing role (SaaS and or construction experience desirable)
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at different levels
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations
- Confident individual who will pro-actively attend site visits and is able to engage and understand the customers’ requirements
- A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Passion about business and dissatisfaction with status quo – always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned clients
- Good technical skills
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft office suite of services
- Must hold a valid driving license
What we can do for you
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty