Senior Sales Administrator
Who are MSite?
From humble beginnings, MSite has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world’s most demanding workplaces. Our customers, including major construction companies, expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our products and services.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At MSite, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Sales Administrator to join our Sales Team.
What does a Senior Sales Administrator do?
- Manage communications, ensuring that the Senior Account Managers emails are dealt with swiftly and professionally and ensuring their calendars remain up to date at all times.
- Manage the Salesforce (CRM) accounts for the Account Managers, this will include preparing quotes, processing POs, handovers, pipeline management, forecasting and activity calendar.
- Providing proactive administrative support e.g document preparation, team expenses and travel bookings, etc.
- Updating account plans on CRUSH (with Senior Account Managers)
- Provide exceptional customer service on behalf of the Account Managers when requesting pipeline updates and dealing with customer queries.
- Review of internal reports from e.g. Data Team, Finance Team etc
- Arranging internal monthly Account Meetings, collating data, coordinating with other departments, attending meetings, taking minutes, capturing and distributing of actions.
- Arranging Customer Governance Meetings, collating data, coordinating with other departments to build PowerPoints, attending meetings, taking minutes and capturing distributing actions.
- Proven experience in a Sales Administration or PA role
- Prior use of Salesforce CRM package or similar
- Strong Excel skills including creating tables/pivot tables
- Enthusiastic, energetic and proactive approach
- Customer centricity and responsiveness
- Confident communicator
- Outgoing and friendly. Good at building relationships with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Excellent organisation/prioritisation skills with a varied and diverse workload
- Ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines
- Good eye for detail
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Professional, discreet and confidential approach to all activities
- Methodical / logical approach to tasks
- Flexible and adaptable
What we can do for you
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty