Who are MSite?
From humble beginnings, MSite has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world’s most demanding workplaces. Our customers, including major construction companies, expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our products and services.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At MSite, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to join our Product Team.
What does a Software Developer do?
-Responsible for delivering against the defined architecture of the company’s cloud software suite.
-Actively contribute to design and SCRUM meetings
-Produce clear and accurate code that complies with design documentation and that complies with internal standards
-Provide regular, accurate and timely status reports to line manager and team with regard to project status and issues and following all internal processes
-We are looking for ways to do things better, so you’ll be encouraged to take on smaller projects to do that
-Maintenance of current products and support to continuous development team
How to stand out
- Technical Degree (or similar e.g. Microsoft Certified Application Developer)
Relevant working experience.
- Professional qualifications recognized by BCS, Microsoft, etc. (desirable).
- At least 2 years C# .net experience in a commercial development environment Experience of distributed architectures and micro-service delivery.
- Good Knowledge and experience with Visual Studio 2017
- Detailed knowledge of the .NET Framework
- Experience of writing software for cloud environments (Azure and/or AWS)
- Experience in of RDMS most importantly SQL Server
- Experience of integrating solutions with external 3rd party systems.
- Experience of writing C# automated tests (Unit, Integration)
What we can do for you
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty