Southern Service Engineer
Who are MSite?
From humble beginnings, MSite has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world’s most demanding workplaces. Our customers, including major construction companies, expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our products and services.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At MSite, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Southern Service Engineer to join our Operations Team.
What does a Southern Service Engineer do?
- Fault Finding, Diagnosis and Resolution of Faults
- Installation and commissioning of HRS solutions on customer sites
- Working with 3rd parties to integrate HRS solutions/systems
- Provide comprehensive End-User training to Customers
- Capturing of detailed Site Specific documentation as defined by Project Team
- Ensure all on-site work is carried out in a professional and timely manner
- Adherence to Company Standards and Technical Drawings
- Contribute to the development of Technical Architecture Drawings for HRS systems
- Regular travel across UK
How to stand out
- 5 GCSE’s – C or above (including Maths and English)
- Expert in the installation of access control and CCTV hardware
- Experience in the installation and servicing of access control and/or CCTV hardware
- City & Guilds (or similar) – In domestic level electrical installations
- NVQ level 3 – Engineering related discipline
- Full clean UK driving license
- City & Guilds/ONC – engineering related discipline
- Understanding of Network Topologies
What we can do for you
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty