Working closely with the customer success and technical teams, you will be responsible for developing MSite’s training requirements, including creating relevant training material and knowledge documentation of our products and functionality. You will also liaise with external customers in discussing new product features and being involved in their self-learning of these products. You will be delivering training both online and in-person and have the ability to evaluate the best tools to provide this.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Liaising with the product development teams, customer success teams and account managers to design, develop, and deliver a comprehensive and innovative training offering to our customers
- Coordinate training, monitoring training programs and future needs inline with guidelines and requirements and within MSite objectives
- Conduct technical training delivery on the MSite system to internal and external stakeholders
- To provide expert technical knowledge and conduct assessments on customer uptake of automated/self-learning training
- To create and maintain training materials, that clearly and intuitively provide all requirements for client understanding of MSite and functionality
- To provide internal training strategy as to ensure all internal colleagues are fully engaged and capable in understanding our product and functionality, with a particular focus on Account Managers and Engineers
- To report on learning outcomes of internal colleagues, measurement of success and recommendations
- To fully own the training functionality within MSite
Qualifications and Skills
- Recognised training qualifications
- Technical product understanding and principles of product development
- Educated to degree level
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience of training in a technical environment working with in-house software products, possibly being web or cloud based products and systems
- Experience of learning techniques and identifying the most appropriate delivery mechanism for training programs
- Experience of training, coaching and developing the skills of system users in a variety of environments
- Experience of delivering group or 1 to 1 training
- Extensive experience of learning and interpreting bespoke systems
- Extensive experience of creating fulfilling and engaging training materials, both internal and external
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel, power point and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Extensive experience performing online training
- Strong technical knowledge of development and cloud systems
- Confidence to deliver clear and concise training, presentations and web conferences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional self-motivation, persistence and diligence while being trustworthy, intuitive, and methodical.
- Very strong organisational and time management skills, able to demonstrate the ability to work to deadlines.
- Be able to work on your own without the need for supervision.
- Positive attitude
- Hunger and engaged to continuously learn
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Friendly and excellent team player
- Willingness to travel!