Who are MSite?
From humble beginnings, MSite has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of world’s most demanding workplaces. Our customers, including major construction companies, expect an unparalleled level of innovation and quality from our products and services.
From our employees, we expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in our story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development. At MSite, you can expect more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Workshop Supervisor to join our Operations Team.
What does a Workshop Supervisor do?
- Trouble shoot and problem solve to a high standard and identify areas for improvement.
- Provide Support to the Service Desk ensuring Hardware builds/repairs are delivered within agreed SLA’s. Provide support to onsite engineers and assist with trouble shooting and problem solving on installations and service request ensuring relevant Service Desk tick is raised.
- Decommission faulty or end of life equipment ensuring asset register is continuously updated.
- Coaching and development of junior members of the factory, ensuring their performance is in line with their agreed Goals and Objectives. Feedback on performance and development to the Service Deliver Manager.
- Organising daily work schedules to ensure builds and repairs are completed within agreed SLA’s. Delegate to and supervise junior members of staff and agree their daily workload ensuring tasks assigned are completed within agreed time scales.
- Continually evaluate stock levels against business requirements, ensuring relevant areas are updated and necessary stock is ordered to ensure no impact on builds or Service requests.
- Produce and maintain process documentation covering all aspects of the duties within the Factory.
- Act as an escalation point for issues raised within the factory as and when required.
- Ensure all Service Desk tickets that are assigned to the factory are updated with all the necessary information and closed off within agreed timescales.
How to stand out
- Electronics qualification or equivalent essential - minimum 3 years’ experience (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products inc. Windows 10 / Office 365
- Problem solver, logical and methodical approach to fault finding and testing.
- Attention to detail and able to meet high quality standards.
- Strong communication skills - comfortable with written and verbal communication
What we can do for you
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty