Who are MSite?
Welcome to MSite, a global leader in digital identity solutions. Born out of a commitment to drive change, we've risen to the forefront of our industry, revolutionising some of the most demanding workplaces worldwide. As an extraordinary technology brand, we're on a quest to make the world safer and more efficient, one workplace at a time.
At MSite, we are in the business of creating extraordinary experiences, not just for our clients but also for our team members. Our people are at the core of everything we do, and we value the unique skills, perspectives, and ideas each one brings to our table. We're a vibrant tapestry of innovators, thinkers, and doers who are continuously pushing the boundaries of technology.
Our journey is far from over, and to continue on this exciting path, we need extraordinary people like you. We're seeking passionate, imaginative, and committed individuals to join our team. If you're someone who wants to be part of a dynamic team driving change, we want to hear from you.
Join us as we shape the future of digital identity solutions. At MSite, you won't just be embarking on another job, but a journey filled with endless possibilities, meaningful work, and the chance to leave a lasting impact. After all, at MSite, we're an extraordinary brand, and we expect nothing less than extraordinary from our team.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our finance Team.
- Managing finance inboxes
- Chasing overdue debt, dealing with customer queries and e mailing statements
- Assisting to maintain the Debtors ledger
- Allocating cash on customer accounts
- Posting supplier invoices onto accounting system
- Reconciling supplier accounts and dealing with queries if necessary
- Processing expenses
- Covering annual leave within the department
- General Office duties
How to stand out
AAT Level 2 - desirable
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Credible, confident and presentable
- Positive attitude and passionate about making a difference both internally and externally
- Friendly and excellent team player
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional self-motivation, persistence and diligence
- Methodical, organised and the ability to work to deadlines
What we can do for you
- 25 days holidays, increasing with service
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty
- Hybrid Working (2 days from home, 3 days office based)