About this policy
Here at MSite we take the management of all personal data extremely seriously.
This policy has been updated for the General Data Protection Regulation and illustrates how we use your personal data when you use visit our website www.msite.com or purchase our products or when we provide services to you.
We have provided this policy to ensure that you understand what personal data we may collect and hold about you, what we may use it for and how we keep it safe. You have legal rights to access the personal data that we hold about you and to control how we use it which are also explained.
Who are we are and how can you contact us:
Based in the Bunker Building in Liverpool, UK, MSite develop technology which automates and digitises the identity of people in some of the world’s most demanding and highly regulated workplaces.
Our registered office address is at:
The Bunker, 25 Innovation Blvd, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L7 9PW
You can contact us in writing at the address above or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to speak to us please call us on: +44(0)333 456 2001
What personal data do we collect?
If you choose to complete our contact form we will keep a copy of your:
- E-Mail address
- Phone Number
- Company and Job Title
What we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data in the following ways:Personal data that you provide to us is used to:
- Provide our services and features to you, to measure and improve those services and features and to provide you with customer and technical support
- Provide you with marketing information in accordance with your marketing preferences
- Manage and administer our business
- Contact you with any service-related announcements from time to time
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- Review and improve our products and service
Personal data that we receive from third parties is combined with the personal data that you provide to us and used for the purposes described above.
Personal data about your use of our website is used to:
- Administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure
Personal data about your use of our website is used to:
We share your data with the following people in the day to day running our business:
- Any business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors we work with to provide you with products or services that you have requested from us
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site
We may also share your personal information with third parties on a one-off basis, for example, if:
- We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, ourselves or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Access to your information and correction:
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address above.
MSite may make a small charge for this service. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
You can find full details of your personal data rights on the Information Commissioner’s Office website at www.ico.org.uk.
How we keep your personal data safe:
In order to ensure your personal data is safe MSite will:
- Only store your personal data on secure servers which are operated by us and hosted in third party data centres
- Ensure that your personal data only accessed by staff directly employed by Human Recognition Systems
- Ensure our staff receive annual data security awareness training
- Invest in the most advanced industry best practice information security technology
- Obtain and comply with various security focussed accreditations
- Engage in independent penetration tests
Unfortunately, sending information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of personal data sent to our website; you send us personal data at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features (some of which are described above) to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long we keep your personal data:
We only keep your personal data for as long as we actually need it to provide our services.
Please remember you can contact Human Recognition Systems to remove information we store about you by using the contact information provided above.
How you can make a complaint:
If for any reason you wish to make a complaint please do so by using the contact details above.
You are also entitled to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office which you can do by visiting www.ico.org.uk.
How we keep this policy up to date:
We have recently updated our policy to ensure we are compliant with GDPR. In future we will review and update this policy annually. This may be to reflect a change in the goods or services we offer or to our internal procedures or it may be to reflect a change in the law.
The easiest way to check for updates is by looking for the latest version of this policy on our website www.humanrecognitionsystems.com) or you can contact us to ask us to send you the latest version of our policy.
Each time we update our policy we will update the policy version number shown at the beginning of the policy and the date on which that version of the policy came into force.
Last Updated 14/12/20